Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

6 posts in this topic

Well, I'm not surprised by the lukewarm review since she admitted she doesn't understand vehicles like this. I want to read a review by someone in the target market before I make any judgments.

I am liking that vehicle more and more each day. Very unique styling, certainly some shades of Aztek in the nose and tail if you ask me. I like the new Subie grill theme, call me crazy...

I am liking that vehicle more and more each day.  Very unique styling, certainly some shades of Aztek in the nose and tail if you ask me.  I like the new Subie grill theme, call me crazy...

[post="18459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

my gosh, it was so funny you mention that. I was coming out of the Menards the other day going towards my Aztek, and there was a new Tribeca parked right next to it.

I gotta tell ya, and I ain't being a homer here.....the Aztek is BETTER looking than the Tribeca. Aside from that, the two are about the same size, its just that the Tribeca looks like a 'melted' Aztek in the flesh. All around its a tish smaller and has the same 'stance'. The Tribeca looks smaller inside.

I just recall thinking I was glad I only paid half ass much. Sure, my car is ugly, but at least I didn't blow 35 grand on an ugly vehicle.

my gosh, it was so funny you mention that.  I was coming out of the Menards the other day going towards my Aztek, and there was a new Tribeca parked right next to it.

I gotta tell ya, and I ain't being a homer here.....the Aztek is BETTER looking than the Tribeca.  Aside from that, the two are about the same size, its just that the Tribeca looks like a 'melted' Aztek in the flesh.  All around its a tish smaller and has the same 'stance'.  The Tribeca looks smaller inside.

I just recall thinking I was glad I only paid half ass much.  Sure, my car is ugly, but at least I didn't blow 35  grand on an ugly vehicle.

[post="19246"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wow, such an honest, to the point take on that comparison :lol: