Sign in to follow this  
Variance

Revealed?: New BMW M3 Coupe

eh... bmw needs to re-evaluate its design direction... its so boring... they all look the same to me... angel eye headlights... twin port grill... and that random crease down the side... *yawn*

by the way, if you want a good laugh... read the posts on the site... "shiny window surrounds" :lol: you mean chrome? hooray for being uneducated about cars and insisting on talking about them... :rolleyes:

Fake.

I highly doubt the license plate is changing position, especially when the resulting design looks like that.

Well, a plate in the bumper is a lot cleaner of a design in most cases... not that BMW is necessarily going towards cleaner designs lately....

Looks like someone (whether it is a chop or not) gained some design inspiration from the Avalon.

I subscribe to CAR which means I will get the issue at the end of the month, they seem to be coming later and later. That magazine is either hot or cold with me anymore, they are starting to hate on Americans too much in the publication. But CAR usually is pretty close with their info, more than our mags, I will give them that.