Look at the write up for South Dakota!

Chargerino, the pines and all that look pretty nice. I don't think I could handle the prairie part of it because it would remind me too much of Univ. of Illinois. I'm sure you've been to the place where they have the Four Presidents in the rock (I forget the name), right?

Chargerino, the pines and all that look pretty nice. I don't think I could handle the prairie part of it because it would remind me too much of Univ. of Illinois. I'm sure you've been to the place where they have the Four Presidents in the rock (I forget the name), right?

Mt. Rushmore yea its about an hour drive away..the piney part is the black hills which holds the tallest peaks east of the rockies all the way to the alps...yea the prarie part sucks...thats why south dakota touism ad's have nothing but the black hills on it...and any official seal or something always has mount rushmore and a pheasent on it. :lol:

Hmm...I know a few North Dakotans...I work with a few..but they've moved to Denver and Phoenix....don't know any South Dakotans.

I've never been to either Dakota, but driven across Nebraska...too rural and empty for my tastes, though I would like to see Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills sometime.

Hmm...I know a few North Dakotans...I work with a few..but they've moved to Denver and Phoenix....don't know any South Dakotans.

I've never been to either Dakota, but driven across Nebraska...too rural and empty for my tastes, though I would like to see Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills sometime.

ive never been to nebraska but i know the mountains around denver are alot more impressive than the black hills, althought the black hills has a lot more caves, the needles, spearfish canyon and crazy horse and rushmore and stuff.