Does anybody want a 2005 Deville?

Camino LS6

It may not be optioned correctly, but I put a 2005 Deville sedan into KBB for 47K mi, and it says one in excellent condition should fetch about $19,525. A quick search on cars.com shows 2 2005 Devilles with ~47K mi at ~$22,000.

It may not be optioned correctly, but I put a 2005 Deville sedan into KBB for 47K mi, and it says one in excellent condition should fetch about $19,525. A quick search on cars.com shows 2 2005 Devilles with ~47K mi at ~$22,000.

This car only has 15k miles on it.

The sticker was over 47k

Or know someone who does?

I need to help a customer of mine sell one.

Ice blue, 15k miles,chrome wheels,uplevel stereo,comfort & convenience package

Original sticker over 47k

Ideas on current value wanted too.

The car is an estate car and my customer is the executor.

WANT... hell yes! Willing to purchase at fair market value, less so. I've seen them in the Auto Mart in the $21-23k range... for the right price I'd be interested, but that's not the right price. Also, got to know what color the interior is? Edited by AM6_Cutlass

WANT... hell yes! Willing to purchase at fair market value, less so. I've seen them in the Auto Mart in the $21-23k range... for the right price I'd be interested, but that's not the right price. Also, got to know what color the interior is?

The interior is Shale.

I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

You can PM me what you consider to be the right price anytime, I could at least present it to them.

Well, in that case I'd figure $25k tops. I did a KBB on it and they said $24xxx for private party.

Don't forget KBB is ridiculously HIGH.

If you got KBB for your trade in consider yourself VERY lucky.

If you PAYED KBB for a car you bought you just got screwed!

KBB on STS when I bought it was over $12,000 I payed $7900

KBB on Infiniti when be bought it was like $$11,400 IIRC, we payed $7500

The interior is Shale.

I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

You can PM me what you consider to be the right price anytime, I could at least present it to them.

oohhh... was hoping for the blue interior, but the shale doesn't look too bad in the pics. I'm really thinking hard about this.

• 2 months later...

For Week Ending Apr 6

Above Average Below Feb 2007 Oct 2006 Apr 2006

Sale Price $20,868 $17,075 $13,282 $16,786 $15,433 $20,180

Mileage 18,062 32,936 47,810 34,403 30,346 19,410

Total Sold All 71 91 130 418

Average Auction Mileage restore auction mileage

Prices are based on more transactions than shown under 'Transactions', above.

Apr 11 - Apr 18 2007

Above Average Below May 2007 Apr 2008

Auction $19,500 $17,050 $14,550 $16,700 $14,750

Est. Retail $21,500 $18,900 $16,200 $18,550 $16,450

Copyright © 1996-2006 Manheim Auctions V 4.1.

well i probably shouldnt be posting this... but this is what the auctions are paying for this car.... sorry if its a bit hard to read.... byt yeah if anyone does have questions on other cars i can get them an idea nationwide of their actual car value