2007 Carlilse All-GM Nationals

Trying to nail that down over the next couple of days. A trip to the Spring Carlisle with my dad on the 20th is a near certainty. I'm also hoping to make it to All-GM and the Corvette show in August.

June 22nd-25th right?

It's the week after my Tulsa, OK roadtrip.

I'm hoping to make it out for both!

The trip to Tulsa will more than likely be

in a 1960s or 1950s car.... carlisle I may

do Grayhound if $$$ is tight.

• 2 months later...

I'll be there on June 23 with the family... we make a mini-vacation out of it, with Saturday being spent in Carlisle, Sunday spent in Hershey, and this year Monday will be spent in Lancaster to take the little guy to Dutch Wonderland.

I also have to figure a way to get out there for the All-Truck Nationals in August (3-5). There's a really cool show in Macungie, PA the same weekend and Sat, Aug 4 is the only day that they have their really big toy show (new, as well as old and hard-to-find collectibles are available). Last year I did the truck show on Friday, but there wasn't much to see on the show field. I fear going on Sunday will mean just about the same, if not less, as vendors pack to leave. Any advice from those that attend Carlisle events on Sundays???

I wish. I keep getting asked to come out there but with the schedules of family, work, reserves, and our car club out here it never seems to happen.

My one big event I drive to is Hot August Nights in Reno.