Just bought...

Slate blue ext. cab with dark/light titanium interior. LOVE IT!!! And BTW... the turn signal if tapped (usually happens when someone is lane changing and too lazy to hold the stalk) flashes three times before turning off. Love this new truck! I'll post photos soon...

Edited by SingleStylish

Congrats! What options does it have?

SLE2 Preferred Package:

-Remote Start

-Homelink

-Power heated OSRV w/ auto dim, turn signal, and curb tilt

-17" Aluminum Alloys

-Heated washer system

Convenience Package:

-Adjustable pedals

-Rear Park assist

SLE2 Audio:

-Bose

EZ lift gate w/ lock

Trailering package

Off road package

Stabilitrak

Congrats on the GMC. It sounds like it's a great truck. Please find the time to post some pictures - I can never see too many of them!

Of course that makes two C&Ger's that have brand new Sierra pickups. I swear, I have to find a way to get one for myself when the Envoy lease ends next summer. I'm getting jealous here! :lol:

Congrats on the GMC. It sounds like it's a great truck. Please find the time to post some pictures - I can never see too many of them!

Of course that makes two C&Ger's that have brand new Sierra pickups. I swear, I have to find a way to get one for myself when the Envoy lease ends next summer. I'm getting jealous here! :lol:

No, not necessarily, a Z71 can have the same wheels as any other regular model, and on the GMC there's only 17's or 20's--no 18's like the Chevy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...