Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta Force79

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

10 posts in this topic

Click

I'm not really feeling the new hadlights at all...I'm curious to see the interior to see if any changes at all were made...the streaming TV sounds cool, and another reason I love Sirius....I hope they launch a unit for retail that will make use of the streaming TV.

i am glad to see that the whip antenna made it through the freshining...I was worried they might move to a more moden, attractive, roof mounted design...the fact that they left that on tells me all i need to know about all of the other corners that were probably cut...

looks fine to me, though the overhang over the headlights looks funny. Makes me think poor fit/finish kinda thing, even though it's probably on purpose...

Another Jeep I'm not impressed with lately-and other than the interior, its the best Jeep (other than Wrangler/Unlimited) there is.

Where in the :censored: are the interior pictures?!

So they flattened out the rounded area above the NAV and called it a day, or so it appears?

So they flattened out the rounded area above the NAV and called it a day, or so it appears?

From what I can tell, it has different gauges or a different gauge surround, steering wheel, center stack surround and upper nav cover.......an they also have stated that the dash will now be covered in a soft touch material......so all you interiorphiles can grope and molest it. :stupid:

The center stack looks the same to me other than the part by the NAV screen. The steering wheel is slightly different, though not much... we should wait for better pics to see what all is changed, and wait to sit in it to see how "soft touch" the dash is.

The center stack looks the same to me other than the part by the NAV screen. The steering wheel is slightly different, though not much... we should wait for better pics to see what all is changed, and wait to sit in it to see how "soft touch" the dash is.

I said "center stack surround" because it looks like the center stack air vent is either a different shape, or oriented in a different position, with a metal-look trim piece surrounding it.

You can save your complaints till after better pics come. :lol: ....... :rolleyes: