Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

I thought of something

8 posts in this topic

I was talking to my cousin over the weekend. She has a co-worker who returned an FJ Cruiser off lease and got into a new Edge. I was happy to hear that. This got me thinking... is there a source of information somewhere that lists percentages of models traded for others? For example, statistically, what are the top 3 vehicles traded in for an Impala, and so forth. I'm sure some surprises would be in store. Does anyone know where this information can be found?

not sure ocn, I'm sure it would depend a lot on the dealership and the region as to what got traded for what

Well what you're looking for is "conquest sales"...but I have no idea where you find that info or if it's even available.

Edited by Chris_Doane

A compilation of these data would also serve to measure customer loyalty as well as conquests. I think it would be really interesting to see.

Obviously these figures exist, but gaining access could be an issue. Would be great to see them though.

That would indeed be interesting to see those statistics....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The stars might lie, but the numbers never do" ... Mary Chapin-Carpenter ... 'I Feel Lucky'

blu, what did that person say about the FJ? Like/no? And do they like the Edge better?

Well, I didn't speak directly to the person who traded the Toyota for the Ford, but I can infer there were some thing disliked about the FJ, otherwise she would have bought it or leased another one.

Toyota likes to boast that a conquest customer of theirs is a customer for life. I will use the vocabulary word of the week here at C&G in response to that: HOGWASH!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room