What is the name and location of your GM dealer and would you recommend them.

Well as most of you know, I live in Delaware, but I don't buy my new cars here, I go to Elkton, Maryland and buy my cars from Anchor Pontiac. They are a great dealership that treats you like family and they go the extra mile. Oh from where I live I can be in 3 different states in about 15 minutes, so going to Maryland is no big deal.

Maybe we could use this list if our C&G members find themselves out of state and in need of a reliable dealership to go to.

Cheers! :yes:

My dealer's website: http://www.anchorpontiac.com/en_US/

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I got my old Lumina from Tom Peden, Ripley WV.

The C-FL dealer here Coggin Chevrolet is a good one. I service my Lumina and the Vette there.

Fountain Acura-GMC where I service my TSX is a good one too.

Well as most of you know, I live in Delaware, but I don't buy my new cars here, I go to Elkton, Maryland and buy my cars from Anchor Pontiac. They are a great dealership that treats you like family and they go the extra mile. Oh from where I live I can be in 3 different states in about 15 minutes, so going to Maryland is no big deal.

Maybe we could use this list if our C&G members find themselves out of state and in need of a reliable dealership to go to.

Cheers! :yes:

My dealer's website: http://www.anchorpontiac.com/en_US/

I also live in Delaware . we bought our Torrent at NuCar Pontiac in Newark,DE. I highly recommend them. However I do not reccomed NuCar Chevrolet. Same ownership, but totally different attitudes!

I also live in Delaware . we bought our Torrent at NuCar Pontiac in Newark,DE. I highly recommend them. However I do not reccomed NuCar Chevrolet. Same ownership, but totally different attitudes!

Just so you know poly, NuCar has switched Service Managers so the Chevy Manager is now at Pontiac, you will soon be lining up in line like they do at Nucar Chevrolet to have a service writer, write up your vehicle, that sucks big time if your in a hurry.

Just so you know poly, NuCar has switched Service Managers so the Chevy Manager is now at Pontiac, you will soon be lining up in line like they do at Nucar Chevrolet to have a service writer, write up your vehicle, that sucks big time if your in a hurry.

thanks for the heads up PCS !

The place where I got my Aurora is out of business. That tells you all you need to know.

For anyone venturing to Florida, I would recommend Saturn of Clearwater as exemplary as well as Dick Norris B-P-GMC for being better the other B-P-GMC stores.

Based on how my 'lowly' Olds was treated, I would not recommend Dimmitt Cadillac, whose service department. Three days to even look at my car, then four days to repair, and they didn't even hose it down. Dimmitt makes me want to go to Dew Cadillac.

I bought my Sierra at Jones Pontiac/Buick/GMC/Acura/Honda in Lancaster, PA. For my first maintenance service (on a Saturday when the "kids" are working) I had to go back 3 times, but each visit they were polite and courteous. I've had it back once for warranty work (left front brake pad had "too much metallic" in it and it chewed up the rotor), and they were satisfactory. The buying experience was completely painless.

:) I think I should abstain from voting! You should speak up when a dealer treats you right. Not only do they appreciate the pat on the back, it lets them know that going the extra mile is working. Consumers are definitely more demanding than ever now, so it is nice to get recognition that it is being appreciated.

The place where I used to take my cars to be serviced, I would not recommend at all. It is David Taylor Cadillac, Buick, Pontiac, GMC. It used to be Oldsmobile.

They were awesome when I had my first Ninety Eight. Things changed when I got my second Ninety Eight.

They would on purpose do things to my car so I would have to bring it back to be repaired making money off me. Once I caught on to what they were doing, I stopped going there. I later realized too they were trying to get me to trade my car in on a Buick or a Pontiac and then they were going to turn around and sell my Ninety Eight at a profit. There was nothing wrong with it.

I then had a student who worked at a dealership bring me the rankings for dealers, and I was not shocked at what I found.

I go to a personal mechanic now.

The place I bought the first Ninety Eight from only sells Nissans now. He used to sell Oldsmobiles and Nissans. They were nice people. That was Baker -Jackson .

Saturn of Mount Laurel, Route 73, Mount Laurel, NJ (Burlington County)

Saturn of Mount Laurel website

-- I purchased two vehicles from them in 2006, my '07 SKY (April) and my '07 AURA XE (November). I first had contact with them in May of 2005 about SKY ordering, consequent dealings in August, November and January ('06). February ('06) I ordered my SKY at MSRP with no hidden, required, or even mentioned "dealer add-on" features (delivery in April was even less of a hassle: sign, paid, and drove away). Leasing the AURA was easier than getting the SKY, although it took a couple of days to secure one in a dealer trade. I recommend dealing with Service Writer Jennifer if you go to the Service Dept, and Jeff in the Parts Dept if in need of parts, accessories, and/or Saturn stuff.

Well, I can't really tell you of any since my parents haven't bought any car, new or used, from a GM dealership since 2000. The dealership they bought our two Grand Ams from went out of business. As far as the dealer where they bought the Blazer, I can tell you that if you are ever in Brookville... Avoid going to Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep at all costs. The service was absolutely horrendous. Vanleers Auto Sales near Punxsutawney where they bought the Sunfire from, on the other hand, had decent service. I can attest to it since we only had to take the Sunfire back two times the first week we had it. :P

I know where that is, my wife and I eat at a Thai place in Berwyn, so we pass it.

I'm there way too often, if you see one of my vehicles there stop in, I'll most likely be shooting the breeze with their lead service advisor. He is a good friend of mine and with all of my automotive endeavors that's a good thing.

There are 2 dealerships in Northern Cal that I have had service my car.

The first was Roseville Olds-Buick in Roseville CA. They were stellar and very friendly. The guys who were working on my car in the service bays would always talk to me about cars and explain things very well. However, they capitulated into the chain set-up (somebody bought the franchise, evidently) and I did not like the new owners at all. One experience at the "chain" auto dealership and I did not go back.

The other is Reliable Pontiac-Cadillac in Roseville CA. Not as exceptional as the Roseville Olds-Buick experience, but nevertheless good. Prices for routine service items seem to be in line, work is done in a timely manner and is apparently performed correctly.

Incidentally, two Buick dealerships in the Portland area (Breslin-Wallace and Jim Weston) have always performed without fault.

I rarely go to the dealer anymore, though. I go when I find a "special" for standard menu items such as a tune-up, a transmission fluid change and a coolant flush/refill.

I bought both of my Silveradoes at Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge VA. It's not close to me at all but I would certainly reccomend them over the local Chevy dealer. I had the same saleman sell me both of my trucks, dealing with him was great since he does not sell cars full time, he only does it on the side for extra money.

Lindsay Chevrolet

Here is the website for anyone interested in the Northern VA area.