I need to unwind...

So there's this girl I really like, so I told my other friend and she asked her who she liked online. It was some other guy, so she told her that I liked her. She was really surprised and said that she had never thought of me that way. We are really good friends and talk all the time in school (sophomore in high school). When we talk it feels so right and it is so easy to talk to her. My other friend thought she may have liked me because she says she talks about me a lot. She said the only two guys she talks about are me and the guy she likes. I feel like crap and completely dejected. I don't know whether I should give up or if I should wait and see if she changes her mind now that she knows how I feel. Will she start to think of me differently because she knows that I feel a certain way?

I know you have better things to do than read this so thank you for taking the time to read this/respond.

Dude you're young, don't sweat it...give her a little time and see if she wants to give you a chance or not. If she dosen't then for your sake just try to move on ( as hard as it may seem) it gets better with time. BTW I know you're still in highschool...but dude it may work to your benefit for you to tell her yourself...and not online :AH-HA_wink:

I know it's easier said than done when it comes to telling someone you like them, especially if you think there is a good chance they won't feel the same for you...but I digress, you gotta do it one on one in person and make eye contact. One it makes it more intimate and two it allows her to see if you're sincere or not and vice versa....thats my advice...for now, its 5:15 am....the Dr. Phil part of my thought process is half dead at this hour :P

There's usually no gray area in these situations.

Either she's into you or she's not, BUT the hard

part is finding out if that is the case. Girls can

be so very criptic.

the main difference between this and the other thread is that you are young and can wait the situation out and let it linger a bit...let it develop. If you were 28 like in the other thread and dealing with the '30' milestone you'd have a more urgent situation. Sit back and let this one develop naturally.

Just an update, in case anyone was wondering:

I told her that I liked her, but she said she was interested in someone else (which I already knew). So basically there is no chance now. For once I agree with something 68 said, "she's either into you or she's not" and in my case she's not. She said she felt really badly and we're still going to be friends and everything, but damn, rejection sucks....

Just an update, in case anyone was wondering:

I told her that I liked her, but she said she was interested in someone else (which I already knew). So basically there is no chance now. For once I agree with something 68 said, "she's either into you or she's not" and in my case she's not. She said she felt really badly and we're still going to be friends and everything, but damn, rejection sucks....

Just get a dog, unlike a woman, they are always happy to see you! :smilewide: