Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Another killer PA car show

23 posts in this topic

This was a fantastic show! Huge variety and hundreds of cars. Everything from dune buggies and a Mini Moke to a Ford GT and a 502 powered, '38 Lasalle.

Pics to follow later.

Sorry PCS, but the show was tonight.

Here are the first batch of pics. I finally found the wheels I want for my Camino project as well as a '57 Belvedere!

This will take a few posts to get done, so hold your comments 'til I finish this batch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They shut down the whole main street and parked the cars all along it on both sides as well as a few of the side streets.

Here are some more:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the last of the first batch, including the promised Belvedere:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More to follow later.

Here is the start of batch 2. Should be able to do this batch in 2 posts.

What I got pics of only scratched the surface of what was there, I ran out of memory in the camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the rest of batch 2, including the amazing '38 Lasalle. It is powered by a Ramjet 502, shifted by a TCI-prepped 4L80E with the power going to the wheels through a Currie enterprises rear.

The car is the ULTIMATE sleeper. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh I meant I would love to go in general, but I don't like crossing into Yankee territory to attend. I knew this already had taken place.:smilewide:

Oh I meant I would love to go in general, but I don't like crossing into Yankee territory to attend. I knew this already had taken place.:smilewide:

Friggin Delawarean!

Mini Moke

How popular were those in the US?

I am totally geeking on that black Bel Air bubbletop, the black Mercury, the black Plymouth, and the torquoise 300. That Bel Air is sooo perfect! :)

How popular were those in the US?

They aren't. :lol:

I see one once in a while at events.

I am totally geeking on that black Bel Air bubbletop, the black Mercury, the black Plymouth, and the torquoise 300. That Bel Air is sooo perfect! :)

And it is powered by a 409! :AH-HA_wink:

Get a grip, you're confusing bubbletop with bubblebutt! :smilewide:

Please adhere to my wishes and refrain from making any anatomical references. Thank you!:smilewide:

They aren't. :lol:

I see one once in a while at events.

:lol: I thought so... It stands so far from the American car culture of big V8 powered cars!

:lol: I thought so... It stands so far from the American car culture of big V8 powered cars!

When I used to go to the vintage races with my former employer, there was one team that brought one along to every race. They would unload it from the trailer and use it around the track like a golf cart.

I missed your reply, sorry...

When I used to go to the vintage races with my former employer, there was one team that brought one along to every race. They would unload it from the trailer and use it around the track like a golf cart.

That's funny!

I wonder if the new MINI platform could support a Moke variant, maybe with AWD... I mean: the market is much more fragmented today: everybody talks segments, sub-segments, sub-sub-segments, and the like. Maybe an active-lifestyle-modern-day-Moke could sell...

I missed your reply, sorry...

That's funny!

I wonder if the new MINI platform could support a Moke variant, maybe with AWD... I mean: the market is much more fragmented today: everybody talks segments, sub-segments, sub-sub-segments, and the like. Maybe an active-lifestyle-modern-day-Moke could sell...

I can't see anything made like a Moke being able to meet US standards and still look like a Moke.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0