Mass Enclave Sighting

buickguy

I saw my first Enclave in a grocery store parking lot. It was a white CXS with chrome wheels. It was a very nice looking vehicle. The lady getting out of it was in her late 30's early 40's, appeared to be quite classy and stylish in her dress, and smiled as I walked past her. I thought it was good to see someone under 50 driving a Buick.

• 4 weeks later...

Parsons BUICK in Plainville CT has 10 Enclaves on their lot, many left over from the Travelers Open Golf tourny showing $1250 back on the windshield. All CXL's.

I thought I would like the black interior best, but no, I actually like the grey or cashmere better. They also had a Gold Mist CXL with Cashmere interior, and I have to say that was the one I like best. The lower body trim is the dark brown and it looks really nice with the lighter upper color. Surprised myself as I don't usually go for that combo. I even like the base CXL wheels. Very nice in person, not as trendy as the chrome ones but appropriately upscale. The other colors were brown, dark blue, silver, blue gold, and white. Still have not seen either of the red's or the very dark grey.

I saw my first Enclave in a grocery store parking lot. It was a white CXS with chrome wheels. It was a very nice looking vehicle. The lady getting out of it was in her late 30's early 40's, appeared to be quite classy and stylish in her dress, and smiled as I walked past her. I thought it was good to see someone under 50 driving a Buick.

The Enclave doesn't come in a CXS trim.

The Enclave doesn't come in a CXS trim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Geez, excuse me, it was CXL trim. Whatever it was, it was loaded, and thank you for correcting me on that little fact. I sit corrected. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Geez, excuse me, it was CXL trim. Whatever it was, it was loaded, and thank you for correcting me on that little fact. I sit corrected. :rolleyes:

Oh get over it. It was just a comment.

Just saw a Platinum Metallic one today, not sure what trim since I was passing by, but probably the CXL.