Craigslist ads

#1 Take decent pictures - preferrably not ones that I have to run through an FBI image enhancing lab and piece together like a puzzle.

Posted Image

#2 Be reasonable - Just because you spent $6000 putting $h!ty equipment on a $300 car doesn't mean it is therefore worth $6300.

Posted Image

#3 Think within means - People who shop Ferrari don't shop Craigslist

Posted Image

#4 Keep it real - Don't try to sell woefully phony cars.

Posted Image

#5 Know what you're selling - If you don't remember what kind of car you're offering, go out and read the name off of it.

Posted Image

#6 Speak English - When selling a car to a large audience, don't use stupid cliquey terms that you and your other four broke, unemployed street racing buddies use to sound cool. WTF is an 'eg'? An egg? 'Extra Ghey?' I vote the last one.

Posted Image

You know... back in Elementary school, I was taught that using proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation is professional, and was the proper way to do business.

WTF happened!?

The internet made everyone stupid? :) It seems with all the text messaging, IMing, etc the kiddies do these days, they are incapable of proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation..

The internet made everyone stupid? :) It seems with all the text messaging, IMing, etc the kiddies do these days, they are incapable of proper spelling, capitalization, and punctuation..

STFU J00 N00B!!11

:P

Anyway, I'd like to know how you an possibly mess up the spelling of "Lumina" After all, a double consonant after a value makes it sound short...So it's "Lumm" like "bum" instead of "Lum" like "Lume"

It's basic English people!

I saw some 11 year old girl texting the other day at the baseball game...holy cow are they fast! She was writing a freakin book too...probably 10 minutes straight of just punch punch punch space punch punch punch. My little cousin who added me on Myspace is always posting "txt me plz" bulletins, and she's like 12. When I was that age, I was outside playing with the other kids.

I saw some 11 year old girl texting the other day at the baseball game...holy cow are they fast! She was writing a freakin book too...probably 10 minutes straight of just punch punch punch space punch punch punch. My little cousin who added me on Myspace is always posting "txt me plz" bulletins, and she's like 12. When I was that age, I was outside playing with the other kids.

There is the problem. They are not out playing, interacting with others.

Those are some really funny ads, but yes I agree kids today don't know what they're missing out on by spending all day online, texting, etc. When I was a kid I was out everyday riding my bike, playing hide and seek, tag and all the fun things a kid should do to enjoy their youth. Hell it's even evident on Halloween in the last few years, you hardly see an trick or treaters anymore....again when I was a kid Halloween was filled with kids all dressed up and roaming the streets trick or treating and having a blast. Now it appears that even Halloween is dying off. <_<

Edited by Delta Force79

Those are some really funny ads, but yes I agree kids today don't know what they're missing out on by spending all day online, texting, etc. When I was a kid I was out everyday riding my bike, playing hide and seek, tag and all the fun things a kid should do to enjoy their youth. Hell it's even evident on Halloween in the last few years, you hardly see an trick or treaters anymore....again when I was a kid Halloween was filled with kids all dressed up and roaming the streets trick or treating and having a blast. Now it appears that even Halloween is dying off. <_<

No kidding, I remember when we got older (like 11 or so) it would be a whole group of us going around with these huge bags filled with candy, so much that you'd still be eating it at Easter. Even though we had Nintendo and Sega and stuff like that growing up, kids still went outside and played. It's too bad, it's been proven that going outside and exploring at an early age really improves your sense of direction later in life.

No kidding, I remember when we got older (like 11 or so) it would be a whole group of us going around with these huge bags filled with candy, so much that you'd still be eating it at Easter. Even though we had Nintendo and Sega and stuff like that growing up, kids still went outside and played. It's too bad, it's been proven that going outside and exploring at an early age really improves your sense of direction later in life.

Tell me about it, my candy would last for months. You're so right about having a sense of direction, I used to explore so much on my bike as a kid, now as an adult when I go somewhere I rarely, if ever get lost....even in places I've never been before. I just "know" where to go next to get me to where I need to be or to get back to where I originally was to start over. I've never said tomyself I need GPS or a map now cause I have no clue where I am.