Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

General Motors + Jesse James = Hydrogen?

Guest Josh

Yes, it may be hard to believe, however I feel a golden opportunity by the General to flex their muscles in the hydrogen market is upon themselves and in a very mainstream way. On the popular show featured on "The Discovery Channel" Jesse James went out of his way on "The Tonight Show" (dated 10/06) to make mention he had thought of an idea to have his hit show invent a vehicle that runs on hydrogen....and only hydrogen yet still beat BMW's land record for top speed. General Motors would be a fool to pass up such an opportunity. Flex your muscles, share some (but very limited) knowledge that we know on hydrogen with the show and start paving the way NOW that General Motors is leading the way on hydrogen vehicles (those that release 0 emissions) before the "hype" is released by another automaker. We all know that the General is first on this ground breaking technology well before the "general media" does...and it's about time the General starts to put a straw feather in its cap.

Yes, it may be hard to believe, however I feel a golden opportunity by the General to flex their muscles in the hydrogen market is upon themselves and in a very mainstream way.

On the popular show featured on "The Discovery Channel" Jesse James went out of his way on "The Tonight Show" (dated 10/06) to make mention he had thought of an idea to have his hit show invent a vehicle that runs on hydrogen....and only hydrogen yet still beat BMW's land record for top speed.

General Motors would be a fool to pass up such an opportunity. Flex your muscles, share some (but very limited) knowledge that we know on hydrogen with the show and start paving the way NOW that General Motors is leading the way on hydrogen vehicles (those that release 0 emissions) before the "hype" is released by another automaker.

We all know that the General is first on this ground breaking technology well before the "general media" does...and it's about time the General starts to put a straw feather in its cap.

[post="25056"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

great idea!

Werent the approached by an even more important player once and passed ? The most sucessful non Detroit American car developer and builder ?

[post="25069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think Jesse James, The All American Bad A%^, would make many people angry if he signed up with said comapny. GM and Ford are the only companies I consider to be valid as "American" (I now consider Chrysler German).

I think Jesse James, The All American Bad A%^, would make many people angry if he signed up with said comapny. GM and Ford are the only companies I consider to be valid as "American" (I now consider Chrysler German).

[post="25197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Na, I was talking about GM, Oldsmobile and Carrol Shelby.

GM management is too stupid and too arrogant to do something right for a change. Its easier to pack away big bucks and blame the American workforce for wanting to remain in the game of life in America.

GM should be the farthest since in the 70's Delorean mentioned that Gas wont last for ever and then they started alternative fuels so where have they go it 30 years a long way but are we driving them yet no. so gm show ur 30 years of experince to the world show that ur on top of the ball. please gm you need this!