The things people say to be funny

Satty

I went kayaking yesterday for a couple of hours on a calm, peaceful lake. Well, my kayak doesn't have a backrest, so to get paddling decently I hold myself in a semi-reclined position, I find it works better than sitting straight up or laying mostly reclined. The problem is that it kills the abs. In facts, here is the text I sent a couple of people last night as I was floating around the fishing access before I pulled out:

I just learned a vary important lesson: spending two hours rowing in a semi-reclined position on still water is like doing a million pushups, I may have pulled an ab

One of the replies I got was from my friend Brandon:

Does it feel like you have been giving king kong a blowjob?

:huh::blink:

I didn't even know what to say, I have to admit it was a kinda funny thing for him to say.

Edited by Satty

The goats we were going to steal are M.I.A., they had been in a pen outside of a house out in the middle of nowhere, but the pen, and the goats, are gone. I'm not sure what the point of stealing goats was, other than to steal goats.

Satty, you need to keep this guy around just for the stories, especially at parties. He sounds like a hoot to be around.

Seconded. These guys are the best to call on random weekends when you're bored as hell or to party with...