Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

The things people say to be funny

9 posts in this topic

I went kayaking yesterday for a couple of hours on a calm, peaceful lake. Well, my kayak doesn't have a backrest, so to get paddling decently I hold myself in a semi-reclined position, I find it works better than sitting straight up or laying mostly reclined. The problem is that it kills the abs. In facts, here is the text I sent a couple of people last night as I was floating around the fishing access before I pulled out:

I just learned a vary important lesson: spending two hours rowing in a semi-reclined position on still water is like doing a million pushups, I may have pulled an ab

One of the replies I got was from my friend Brandon:

Does it feel like you have been giving king kong a blowjob?

:huh::blink:

I didn't even know what to say, I have to admit it was a kinda funny thing for him to say.

Edited by Satty

*squints* Not quite sure who king king is, but if you meant king KONG, that was pretty funny, BUT, how does Brandon know the feeling unless he's done it?

Twas King Kong

Oddly enough, I talked to the same dude this morning about stealing goats. I think I need new friends.

That depends, are the goats destined for his sex dungeon? His dinner table? Or a grassy meadow with a delicious tin can here and there to munch on?

The goats we were going to steal are M.I.A., they had been in a pen outside of a house out in the middle of nowhere, but the pen, and the goats, are gone. I'm not sure what the point of stealing goats was, other than to steal goats.

Satty, you need to keep this guy around just for the stories, especially at parties. He sounds like a hoot to be around.

Satty, you need to keep this guy around just for the stories, especially at parties. He sounds like a hoot to be around.

Seconded. These guys are the best to call on random weekends when you're bored as hell or to party with...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0