Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Naked people pose on Swiss glacier!

23 posts in this topic

'Living sculpture' meant to raise awareness about global warming'

Posted Image

BETTMERALP, Switzerland - Hundreds of naked people formed a “living sculpture” on Switzerland’s Aletsch glacier Saturday, hoping to raise awareness about climate change.

The photo shoot by Spencer Tunick, the New York artist famous for his pictures of nude gatherings in public settings worldwide, was designed to draw attention to the effects of global warming on Switzerland’s shrinking glaciers.

“The melting of the glaciers is an indisputable sign of global climate change,” said the environmental group Greenpeace, which co-organized the event.

It said most Swiss glaciers will disappear by 2080 if global warming continues at its current pace.

The event, which followed Tunick’s previous shoots in London, Mexico City and Amsterdam, was designed to minimize any impact on the environment, Greenpeace said.

Temperatures during the shoot hovered around 50 degrees.

Article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20337165/

[uMMM, IT IS AUGUST] :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Forget shrinkage from the cold, the guys could freeze their polar antennas off!

Off course the glaciers are melting. Arcane laws about pubic nudity have left nude sunbather's no where else to sunbathe except for glaciers. ALL THAT BODY HEAT IS MELTING THE GLACIERS! WRITE YOUR CITY COUNSELMAN AND TELL HIM TO REPEAL LAWS AGAINST PUBLIC NUDITY!!!!1!!!1111oneoneoneeleventymillionandone

:lol:

I mean, hell - they can ban everything else. Why not ban glacial melting, or global warming for that matter?

PCS, do you realize how painful it will be to unstick your hairy little butt from that glacier when you try to get up?

PCS, do you realize how painful it will be to unstick your hairy little butt from that glacier when you try to get up?

The voice of experience?

My butt is nowhere near as hairy as PCS'. His is like the Black Forest of Bavaria!

A couple of those folks need "the butt blaster" exercise machine.

Yes, Suzanne Somers, if I order 10,000 Thighmasters, can you throw in the Buttmasters for free?

My butt is nowhere near as hairy as PCS'. His is like the Black Forest of Bavaria!

Have you been peeking again? Stay on your side of the Delaware-Pennsylvania state line! :rolleyes:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

No peeking necessary, just the power of deductive reasoning.

Speaking of peeking though, yikes, I was in Ruby Tuesday's restaurant yesterday and had to use the rest room. Standing at the urinal, I discovered there was a VERY wide, like 3" gap where the stall wall was attached, and I had a clear view of some dude sitting on the toilet in the next stall, which was deeper than mine, and he had a clear view of my weewee. I had to stand up against the stall wall and aim from afar, pee quick and get out of there. <_<

Edited by ocnblu

Speaking of peeking though, yikes, I was in Ruby Tuesday's restaurant yesterday and had to use the rest room. Standing at the urinal, I discovered there was a VERY wide, like 3" gap where the stall wall was attached, and I had a clear view of some dude sitting on the toilet in the next stall, which was deeper than mine, and he had a clear view of my weewee. I had to stand up against the stall wall and aim from afar, pee quick and get out of there. <_<

Well with 3 inch gap, I'm sure he could see all of it with room to spare. :smilewide:

:lol:

That's 3 inches of pure love to you, baby. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0