Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonVeezelsnider

Nerds Rule!

11 posts in this topic

Through my travels in Seattle in Aug, I came across one interesting Avenger at a salad bar in Tukwila... This guy is THE MAN! (I'm a little afraid of him b/c of his affiliations though)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Through my travels in Seattle in Aug, I came across one interesting Avenger at a salad bar in Tukwila... This guy is THE MAN! (I'm a little afraid of him b/c of his affiliations though)

lol.

Down by South Center mall.

If you travel to Tukwila often, there are some really good restaurants nearby.

That is some car allright.

I want to write "WASH ME", with my finger! However on 2nd thought, maybe the dirt is the only thing holding it together! :P

Keep in mind his Union connections... For all I know he could have the nicest guy in the world, or he could be Hoffa Jr. and break my wrist catching me photographing his ride :AH-HA_wink:

lol.

Down by South Center mall.

If you travel to Tukwila often, there are some really good restaurants nearby.

That is some car allright.

No. Just vacationing in Seattle, aren't there often, but you got the location right... it's across the street from Southcenter...

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

You probably could have picked out the Avenger driver based on at least one of his stickers:

http://www.utilikilts.com/

I look way better in my kilt. I was told I have nice legs too by a very sexy woman. I think I even blushed, haven't done that in quite a while. :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Keep in mind his Union connections... For all I know he could have the nicest guy in the world, or he could be Hoffa Jr. and break my wrist catching me photographing his ride :AH-HA_wink:

No. Just vacationing in Seattle, aren't there often, but you got the location right... it's across the street from Southcenter...

I doubt he is Hoffa Jr. Isnt he too busy looking for his father? :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0