Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Capriceman.. Explain Your Sig, Dude

NOS2006

"Id rather push a chevy then drive a Ford"

if it werent "made of mostly old parts and rust" (MOPAR) i'd think about it.

General Motors more like Generous Motors!!

If you collect SS (Soical Security) and you buy a forigen car go collect it from that country!!

I AM PRO AMERICAN

GM has finaly awoken!!

First line is okay.

Second line is stupid. MOMPAR is what you spelled with "mostly" in there. More on this line later.

Generous? How?

Social* foreign*

Pro-American. But I wouldn't drive a Ford or Mopar. Makes sense.

*finally

Please explain this dude.. Edited by NOS2006

First line is okay.

Second line is stupid. MOMPAR is what you spelled with "mostly" in there.  More on this line later.

Generous? How?

Social* foreign*

Pro-American. But I wouldn't drive a Ford or Mopar. Makes sense.

*finally
Please explain this dude..

[post="26983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Qeeze, Im kinda dumb myself but this isnt that hard

made of M ostly O ld P arts A nd R ust

generous - no brainer - how ? where not

if you buying products from foreign countrys you are not contributing to the American pie

Sounds like hes a die hard GM man

I suspect that about to change but thats just my gut feeling

BV's right. I'm not stupid, dude. I'm just pointing out how stupid this thing sounds. They're generous, yeah, but which automaker isn't? They all contribute to something. Not all diehard GM fans are Pro-American. Not all Pro-Americans are diehard GM fans.

Do you call Toyota/Lexus?Scion & Honda/Acura Generous? Their dealers try to F*** every customer and when ever they're called on thier almighty attitude they just say "Yeah, we're asking a premium for our car but it's a TOTOTA" as if the angels above are supposed to be signing as the last word rols off their tongue. Mean time they have all the magazines and liberal media on their side while watering down their products every year but continuing to charge a premium. I don't think anyone on THIS site should appologize for being a die hard GM fan. It's the ones who come here to stirr up shit that I find annoying. I like Ford & Mopar but my first love is GM. Heckl if we still had the B-bodys (even unibody ones as long as they're RWD adn have V8s) and the Camaro & Firebird were still in production I wouldn't give a flying phuq about Mopar & Ford.

My father used to call GM "Generous Motors." Must have meant something 35 years ago. He also used: FORD Fix Or Repair Daily FIAT Fix It Again Tony MGB Motorized Garbage Bins or his personal favorite: FORD LTD Fix On Road Dead Left To Die

My favorite is still: FORD (backwards) "Driver Returns On Foot"

General Electric was called Generous Electric. Much of these are very old sayings, like from my Grandfathers days on. Some of the ones you guys put up I hadnt heard. In fact the fix it again ToN.Y. I only heard a few years ago. Found on Road Dead, Fix or repair dayly, all old, very old. I guess thats the only thing they could come up with for GM ? Good motors ? God made ? how about God Missed ? Gushing Monsters Gertrudes Mudpond ? Gone Mad ? Giveme Money ? Growing Malice ? Getting Moldy ? Gone on Monday ?

Anyone who works for GM would understand that statement alot more, considering half my tool box is supplier by GM :P

[post="27018"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

EXACTLY!!

I hear it all the time form my relatives. Like I asked for a replacement drill bit and they gave me a f'in drill with bits.

I am a Diehard GM Family. I could get a Discount form either GM Ford DCX. I love GM for mostly History. And most of ALL the 350. Its just my preference.

I didn't mean to affend anyone but i rather die in a ford or DCX than a Honda or Toyota.

So inturptrate it as you want. I Dot care if you want me to change it because it affends you, to damn bad!!

So thats a Hemi right? How did you lose to a ecotec? (I almost craped my pants when I heard this at midland.) Edited by capriceman

One of my own personal favorite sigs....

Posted Image