Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northstar

Ford Equator concept

10 posts in this topic

Hmm, yes, I think so. The Escape and Tribute were class-leading when they came out, but now they've been tarnished by time. Even from the rendering, the A-pillars back look dated. The front end has some interesting ideas... the orange paint and wheel design remind me of the Range Rover Sport.

Looks like a heavily revised current-gen Escape to me. The combination of the three-bar grille and the current Ford grille (as first seen in production on the '98 Super Duty) looks busy. I prefer the current Escape to this concept.

You think they would've done a little more work to make it look different then the current Escape.

Actually, I think it is the Brazilian Fiesta-based EcoSport.

That's a nice take on the current Ford car and truck grills - incorporating the three-bar car grill with the nostrils of the trucks. Overall, though, it's nothing special. I hate to judge too much based on a sketch. -RBB

It does look almost exactly like the current Escape greenhouse and doors. Reminds me of a Ranger-esque refresh. Perhaps the Escape will be the next Ford product to run for 25 years.

that is really ugly. that head light looks like its already been hit by something.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0