Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
01Malibu

Chevy Groove still possible?

11 posts in this topic

If the Groove does get built, then I think Chevy will have a good family of B-segment cars that will meet the needs of a variety of people. I do think they should combine them under one name to lower the cost of marketing and development. Of course, this article could mean a 2-door and 4-door Beat. Would this be the next gen Gamma artchitecture? Is that what will be underpinning the next gen Corsa?

A-segment. In fact A0-segment (smaller than typical A/B-segment models such as the Agila and Mini). The Groove would be good as a larger A/B-segment MPV like the new bB, Cube and Agila though. This is what is called the Global Mini Car architecture, the size below Gamma (Global Small Car). Global Small Car though will stretch from B/C-segment cars such as the Corsa and Aveo to crossovers and vans just as large as models based on Delta (Global Compact Car).

saw these at the LA auto show, I can't go on enough about how great all three are. Definitely my fave by far is the Groove, very cool looking, with the Beat being my least favorite. All three are so well done, even my least favorite still ends up being a well designed cool little car.

Hmmm... Beat = Camaro

Groove = Impala

Trax = Tahoe

I think we have our 2020 Chevy lineup! :scratchchin:

? Ronald McDonald would approve. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0