Choppin' Competition 9 - Pontiac G6 Coupe

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 9!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, October 22th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Here is the pic to chop (click thumbnail for larger image):

Posted Image

Hey everybody burn out?

[post="31922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I sure did. i started on monday when i was off school but as soon as the week got rollin, i never had energy for it. IMO I think now that school is in full swing for some of us its not givin much needed time for any chops. i might finish one tonight but so far i dont think itll turn out. there no "AAHHA!" felling goin on with it.

BTW Buddy, that is awesome. What options are under the hood? Edited by fuel_sipping

Ok, got one done at the last minute...

Pontiac G6 GTX

BuddyP, I'd love to see a rear shot of this- the rear of the G6 coupe is its weakest area IMHO. Maybe post in the Showcase so as not to pollute this thread?

BTW Buddy, that is awesome. What options are under the hood?

[post="33371"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks... I guess a supercharged V-6 comes to mind in the 260hp range.

BuddyP, I'd love to see a rear shot of this- the rear of the G6 coupe is its weakest area IMHO.  Maybe post in the Showcase so as not to pollute this thread?

[post="33371"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah the back of the coupes are weak... don't know that I'll get around to doing a rear view though.