Welcome the Newest Member of the Fleet

Just got back from our dealer and we will likely be rolling in a W-Body by the end of the week. The Buick we initially came down to see was sold on Saturday but we saw a 2007 Impala on the Used Lot that was built less than six months ago and only had 11K Kms (6500 miles) on it, so we figured what the hell, seems like the right car and the price is right so we're gonna buy it (pending my mother's approval). It's Dark Silver Impala LS with Graphite Cloth interior and Wood Interior trim. It's also got alloys, spoiler, XM Radio, OnStar, Bucket Seats w. Floor Shift, Remote Start, Those neat folding rear seat cushion things (I don't know what they're called), and Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls...

I'll get some pics up tomorrow but as far as I can see, the Venture is history this week.

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Yeah, so it looks like a go... so I've got one question is this one:

Is the Remote Starter Prep Kit installed by the dealer, or does it need to be ordered by the factory (trying to find out if we can install the GM Remote Starter...)

Well We Put down a deposit and we'll pay for her in full tomorrow... So since they have to do the undercoating and fix a couple problems with the interior, we shouldn't get it until Monday or even Tuesday... My dad had a real hard time with this one, and he's not going to return the lease on the Venture until Valentine's Day, so we're a 4-Car Fleet until further notice.

Things move in mysterious ways... My grandparents Caravan and its tinfoil transmission is giving them trouble now... Granddad wants an Impala or Allure so we're going down there tomorrow with him now... It's a never ending cycle :P