Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Disclaimer

10 posts in this topic

If I seem overly asshole-ish, it's because I'm what you would call struck in an emotional rut right now. I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown and it's killing me. I'm overly stressed and lacking anything to lift my spirit. Not to sound like a broken record, but my Bday is what really brought me down. Ever since, I feel like I've slipped back into depression. Last night, I was nearly in tears. I don't know why I can't shake this off like usual. I keep holding things in and no matter how hard I try, I can't release it, I can't move on. So much so that it aggravates me and I continue to be able to release it. I feel as if I'm just going to explode in a blast of emotions. If that happens to be at the expense of anyone here, I want to apologize in advance. I know I've done it in the past.

Take your 4-wheeler, go to a secluded, quiet, peaceful place in the woods, shut-off the engine, listen to the silence for a moment...

Then Scream at the top of your lungs until you get hoarse!

I'm sure you'll feel better afterward.

What Camino said,s sometimes letting it all out as loud as you can really helps release the stress and pent up emotions. Good luck, hope you feel better.

Ugh, I'll be no help. I haven't slept through the night in like 5 weeks now, stressed out from several angles. Vipes, listen to Camino then get back to me please.

Kick something..anything....

*chuckles*

If I still had my 2000 Lumina LS coupe ... I'd gladly let you kick that, bv. But, gladly, I don't have it.

Seriously, though, I'm familiar with how you are feeling. You aren't alone ... hope you feel better soon.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's coming on Christmas" ... Robert Downey Jr ... 'River'

Camino, I don't have an ATV anymore, but it's still an idea.

Anyways, thanks. I'm starting to feel a bit better as I've been really trying to not let it get to me. Maybe if it snows soon, I'll take it out on an empty parking lot with the Cultass.

You need a positive outlet to channel all of your pent up energy. With your imagination, have you seriously considered writing?

Wait, Vipes, don't you already write the captions for the Cheezburger kittehs?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0