G8 ST and sportwagon

Never believe anything you hear on the net until GM or Lutz confirms it. Which means that all the :bs: going around this board and others could be just that: BS

I would like to have some concrete answers as well... As far as I know, nothing major has happened to any of the Zeta vehicles except GMX-551, which in and of itself could be a MARKET decision (*GASP!* It's future was NEVER locked in and the Impala was NEVER set as RWD for sure) and not even CAFE related. Just like I'm sure the North* will be replaced with a better V8 and not V6's.

I'm sure we'll get all the answers we need beginning here in about a week or so.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

I'm rooting for the G8 wagon to get here (and for the ST for you Camino!). If I can't get the Sierra I really want in 2009/2010, then I want to get something else that I love almost as much - and a Pontiac station wagon could possibly fit that bill. Hopefully we'll hear something soon about these two G8 variants.

Guest YellowJacket894
Small tidbit on the Ute:

The battery is cab-mounted behind/below the driver's seat. Well, our driver's seat that is. I assume they would flip it to the other side for us if it stays in the cab.

I'm sure they would mirror-image everything inside of the ST/Ute.

It's not a big deal, anyway. I'm pretty certain the battery of the last-generation Bonneville was under it's rear seat.

Edited by YellowJacket894