Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Escalade in London > and some Lady. HA HA

jlbunting

A few years ago, Navigators were the popular SUV with pro footballers (soccer players) and rappers in the UK... I've read that the Escalade is replaced the Navigator as the bling-bling wagon of choice... I saw two Escalades and 5 Navigators (2 were stretch limos) the last time I was in London...and a 1/2 dozen or so Tahoes in Italy.

Damn...Madonna still looks great!

Oh, the 'lade is pretty nice too...

Yeah, she's aged well...she was great at the Live 8 show, I thought. I'll take Madonna anyday over today's lightweight youth popsters (Britney Spears, etc..). (Then again, I was a teenager of the '80s, so I have a fondness for '80s music and musicians)...

I've been out in London for a month and that's the first one I've seen!  However, I did spot a Navigator in Westminster...

You guys would love the rides out here...they look so different in person.  The French cars are absolutely wild!

[post="30573"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Same thing I found on my recent trip to Frankfurt......oh, and guys....my rental was a new Alfa Romeo GT Coupe with a 6-speed manual and a 1.9L L4 TurboDiesel that ran like a scalded cat....!

I had it on the autobahn at 200kph (124mph) and it was rock-solid.

You couldn't believe the torque in this baby....made it feel really punchy. AND, it's a diesel that LOVES to rev (albeit only to 4,500rpms.) I was constantly hitting the rev limiter.

That makeup is sure caked on her face, guys.  She's expired goods if she's in her 50's.

[post="30657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

She's in her late 40s...and no, it really doesn't look like she has the makeup caked on.

Jeez, don't be so negative...she's a very hot woman for her age, or any age.

I saw a lot of Jeep Grand Cherokees when I was in London over the summer. It must be very expensive to own and operate one over there, but it is also quite popular amongst wealthy Londoners.

[post="30753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I've seen lots of GCs on my trips to Europe..in London, Paris, Rome, Milan...mostly silver and dark blue. It's nice to see my daily driver in a non-familiar context. What's funny is that they look fairly compact in the States but on narrow streets of London or a twisty Italian road, they look huge! (Tahoes look even bigger..I saw a few in Italy and France).

It's also interesting the difference in vehicle placement and perception in different markets..the GC is kind of a luxury niche product like a Land Rover in Europe while they are totally mainstream here.

I've seen a few Cherokees and Wranglers also, but generally more GCs in Europe. Edited by moltar

Paula is nice but Maddona is 'da bomb. I'd do the horizontal tango wiht her in every which direction and call her the next day too. :D Edited by Sixty8panther