Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

just checking

16 posts in this topic

Looking at the "topics" and "replies" count on this forum, I see that Pontiac is second only to Chevrolet for topics posted and replies made.

Point is, if C&G is a microcosm of the general public, I'd say there is quite a bit of interest in Pontiac.

Point is, if C&G is a microcosm of the general public, I'd say there is quite a bit of interest in Pontiac.

I know, I know..sheesch..... :rolleyes:

:AH-HA_wink:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but C&G is not statistically representative of the car buying universe.

Edited by ZL-1

Sorry to burst your bubble, but C&G is not statistically representative of the car buying universe.

But the fact that Pontiac is still GM's second best selling brand is.

Mr. ZL-1, tell the truth, are you a parrot sitting on PCS' shoulder?

It sure as hell seems like it.

He's not my parrot, I barely know the man. Speaking of birds, you've become quite the little bird yourself. Do you have one original thought that hasn't come out of Camino's mouth? I'm thinking this bird best describes you, it's the Raphus Cucullatus. :smilewide: Is that chicken I smell? :P

He's not my parrot, I barely know the man. Speaking of birds, you've become quite the little bird yourself. Do you have one original thought that hasn't come out of Camino's mouth? I'm thinking this bird best describes you, it's the Raphus Cucullatus. :smilewide: Is that chicken I smell? :P

I didn't think you would sink this low, Custom. You can preach your Tick-Tock sermon all day long if you'd like, you can put as much of your bloated self-confidence and ingorance in each post, but when you start getting to this level ... well, quite frankly, I am offended. It makes me lose what respect that I have for you, but it's not like you care, anyway.

YellowJacket is a big boy and has defined his positions all by himself.

He did the research and formed his opinions without me.

You're way off here, PCS.

But the fact that Pontiac is still GM's second best selling brand is.

My post had nothing to do with that, and that does not make C&G statistically representative of the car buying universe. If you pooled all the car enthusiast forums together, maybe you'd be lucky enough to get a statistically representative sample.

Mr. ZL-1, tell the truth, are you a parrot sitting on PCS' shoulder?

Like PCS said we barely know each other, but please refer to my new avatar: I find that picture delightful! :P

Edited by ZL-1

My post had nothing to do with that, and that does not make C&G statistically representative of the car buying universe. If you pooled all the car enthusiast forums together, maybe you'd be lucky enough to get a statistically representative sample.

...and I never said it was.

...and I never said it was.

I misinterpreted you then. Thanks for clarifying that.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0