Solstice Sighting: Dealer Showroom

Walk by McKay Pontiac in Calgary everyday and watching for the Solstice arrival. Bingo!....it's in the showroom today for you local Pontiac fans. It's red and already sold of course. First one I have seen in the flesh.....pictures are great and all, but this car is sensational from every angle when seen for real. I love it more than ever. Edited by HarleyEarl

Walk by McKay Pontiac in Calgary everyday and watching for the Solstice arrival. Bingo!....it's in the showroom today for you local Pontiac fans.  It's red and already sold of course.  First one I have seen in the flesh.....pictures are great and all, but this car is sensational from every angle when seen for real.  I love it more than ever.

[post="31283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It's too bad that it's sold, would have been worth a road trip! They are very rare, not even common in the east yet!

I hear ya Cremazie....I just about messed myself when I saw it...so unexpected....thought I was dreaming. If you do come, it's on MacLeod Trail south, just before Heritage Drive. They might hold it in showroom for awhile even if its sold......I'll find out. Edited by HarleyEarl

I was just in awe looking at it. It's sheetmetal is so taute...oh man, just no words to say how happy I am with this car. I want one just to celebrate how it looks. I can see that this car in coupe form would be so choice. I got thinking how incredible Pontiac would be if they borrowed some of the Solstice's design language for their other lines. Edited by HarleyEarl

Just an update for any Calgary Solstice fans wanting to check out this car in the flesh, the car here in the showroom at McKay Pontiac is being picked up by the buyer today. I stopped in and asked how long it would be on display....the customer only agreed to a couple days.

I see a Bright Red one everyday I go to work... a colleague of mine ordered one back in April (not one of the first 1000 though). Yesterday, she offered to let me take it for a spin, but my left foot is still in that "moon boot" shoe from my injury this summer (no shifting for me for a while). I told her I'd take her up one day next week (weather permitting) if she'd drop the top and take me for a spin around the school. :P

P.S. - oh yeah, it's making me want a Saturn SKY even more now!!! Edited by GMTruckGuy74