Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

Skillz

7 posts in this topic

The other day I wrote an estimate for a guy with an '02 Accord V6. He was eager to schedule the repairs so he could go and look into trading in his car... for a new Malibu. My ears perked up and I gave him a pep talk. Here's to continued momentum and good word-of-mouth for the new Malibu.

Did you that out that Malibu scores better than Accord in JD Power quality surveys, and has done for years.

Could be that he finally got smart and admited his own country can indeed build a good car.

I drive by the Chevy dealer I bought my Cobalt from at least once a week. I never see the same '08 Malibu on the lot twice. And the pre-owned section of the lot is filling up with Japanese mid-sized sedans. Trade-ins for new 'Bus, perhaps?

I am seeing a little of that too. And my dealer had 4 of them at one time. Also dont see more than 3-4 at a time. The others models they sell they have larger numbers of them.

And the pre-owned section of the lot is filling up with Japanese mid-sized sedans.

I've noticed this as well...

I drive by the Chevy dealer I bought my Cobalt from at least once a week. I never see the same '08 Malibu on the lot twice. And the pre-owned section of the lot is filling up with Japanese mid-sized sedans. Trade-ins for new 'Bus, perhaps?

I'm seeing a bit of that too...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0