Caprice Wagon

That's cool... I've got that one and the Road Trip issue---the wagon in that series is an apple green w/ wood grain trim.

The recent release of the 'Those 70s Cars' series also has a '71 Maverick, '71 Vega, and '72 Gremlin..

Edited by moltar

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get to a store ... or find a way to buy one ... soon. That's simply awesome!!!!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I've got this feeling that won't subside" ... Eric Carmen ... 'Hungry Eyes'

While out running some errands tonight, I took the little guy to Toys R Us and I ended up finding my own '73 Chevy wagon, and a really cool new series by JL called "John Deere" - I picked up the '50 Chevy 3100 Panel Truck:

53909L.jpg

It seems there's a new Truckin' America series... have to keep a look-out for those now too :lol:

Ahhhh...that's an AWESOME truck, too, GMTruckGuy!

Dangumit ... I'm going to have to find some time to visit some stores this weekend....

"This heart is gonna mend just fine" ... Sawyer Brown ... 'This Night Won't Last Forever'

Looks like it uses a variation of the tooling for the special St. Patrick's day one I found today.

jlstpat.jpg

By the way, thanks to those that show interest in these postings. I was beginning to wonder if I was wasting my effort.

By the way, thanks to those that show interest in these postings. I was beginning to wonder if I was wasting my effort.

NO ... you are NOT wasting your effort!

I know I haven't replied/posted to some of your recent ones, but I love seeing them just the same...so, THANK YOU!!!

"What are we going to call it then?" ... Michael Martin Murphy ... 'Will It Be Love By Morning?'

Olds Guy, your posts are very valuable. I look forward to seeing what new collectibles you've found, that way I know I need to go out and look for myself. If you've been holding back on posting other GM collectibles you've found, please post ASAP :lol:

And I've been trying to find out what new releases are coming from both Hot Wheels and Matchbox for 2008 with no luck. Any help?

Any Idea where I might find JL in the USA?

I'm going to be in Seattle next week, and I'm wondering what the best place to find some Olds ones in the current collection... (1950 Super 88 for One)

Target, Wal-mart and Toys R Us are your best bets in the chain stores.

JL is most successfully found at the independent hobby stores I think.

And I've been trying to find out what new releases are coming from both Hot Wheels and Matchbox for 2008 with no luck. Any help?

OK, this is gonna open up the can of worms, methinks. I will be exposed for the other hobby I pursue.

See my website for diecast collecting....

http://hometown.aol.com/onesixtyfourth/index.html

The year by year pages are something I started doing to avoid carrying a list around. I access these pages from my cell while at the store. Yeah, I am a geek that way!

Target, Wal-mart and Toys R Us are your best bets in the chain stores.

JL is most successfully found at the independent hobby stores I think.

*nods*

That has been my experience ... independent hobby stores.

BUT, you could always order online ;).

"I'm taking a chance" ... Lifehouse ... 'First Time'

*nods*

That has been my experience ... independent hobby stores.

BUT, you could always order online ;).

I usually get mine online, though my local hobby shop sometimes has some.. I usually pre-order JL sets through Milezone (www.milezone.com) or 1 Stop (www.1stopdiecast.com) or from various ebay vendors.

i picked up one of these the other day in dollar general, there are 6 diferent colors. black silver black and gold yadda yadda. almost put it back except on the card fact it says only 547 buick gns were made in 87. i know they meant gnx so i dont know if it qualifies as a typo.

• 2 weeks later...