Sign in to follow this  
gm4life

1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert V8 54K only 7.5K!

6 posts in this topic

gm4life    5

Hunting on ebay and I have found this very well taken care of 1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert with a 5.0L V8 (LO3) 4spd. automatic, diamond gold wheels/green exterior/tan top and interior it is a sharp looking car and the last year for the 3rd gen. (That I love!) I only wish it was a 5spd. or a Trans Am. The price seemed resonable just wanted to show you guys this fune girl. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT! It is a great looking car that prolly will apperciate in value. Plus it is a sharp color combo I would think putting a 2 flowmasters on her would make this thing bad-ass. Here is the linky.1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert 5.0L V8 Green/Tan/Gold

hyperv6    774

There just at that age where they are becoming a great buy.

There are a lot of low milage examples still sitting around in garags.

I just saw a 1988 Fiero GT 5 speed for $16K. More than I would pay but for a new car you could buy it and drive it for a long time and get 24 MPG with no issues.

toesuf94    0

I might have had to put this on my credit card had it been a Camaro...although this car is clean enough to have me reaching for the wallet...SWEET FIND!

Hope it does not end up in some dumb-ass trailer trash kids hands with a big bass box in the back seat and trashed in a year or two. That would be a shame. Not a lot of third gens like this one left in this shape.

Clean..it's so rare to see a 3rd gen F-body in original, unrestored condition. Like my beloved Fox 5.0 Mustangs of the same era, they are usually trashed or tastelessly modified now...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this