1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert V8 54K only 7.5K!

Hunting on ebay and I have found this very well taken care of 1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert with a 5.0L V8 (LO3) 4spd. automatic, diamond gold wheels/green exterior/tan top and interior it is a sharp looking car and the last year for the 3rd gen. (That I love!) I only wish it was a 5spd. or a Trans Am. The price seemed resonable just wanted to show you guys this fune girl. SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT! It is a great looking car that prolly will apperciate in value. Plus it is a sharp color combo I would think putting a 2 flowmasters on her would make this thing bad-ass. Here is the linky.1992 Pontiac Firebird 'Vert 5.0L V8 Green/Tan/Gold

There just at that age where they are becoming a great buy.

There are a lot of low milage examples still sitting around in garags.

I just saw a 1988 Fiero GT 5 speed for $16K. More than I would pay but for a new car you could buy it and drive it for a long time and get 24 MPG with no issues.

I might have had to put this on my credit card had it been a Camaro...although this car is clean enough to have me reaching for the wallet...SWEET FIND!

Hope it does not end up in some dumb-ass trailer trash kids hands with a big bass box in the back seat and trashed in a year or two. That would be a shame. Not a lot of third gens like this one left in this shape.