A Favor.

I hate to do this sort of thread, but if anyone could find me a free download of Adobe Photoshop CS, I would very much appreciate it. Trying to do sketch renderings using my old, creaky Photoshop Elements is a PITA! I have Azureus, so I can do a torrent download, however it seems as if it does not want to download files.

Thank you guys! :)

uTorrent is probably one the greatest computer programs I have ever come across.

Make sure you have a port opened if you're behind a router, or a firewall; you can specify the port number in options, or have it kept random. Also, enable Encryption, which can help stop your ISP from slowing your torrent down. If you are behind a router, you might also want to disable uTorrent's uPnP, and NAT-PMP mapping to minimize conflicts.

If you're getting something like Photoshop CS, (and you're somewhat handy with computers) I'd also recommend a program called 'Peer Guardian 2' . It blocks out the nasty IP's from anti-piracy groups, and governments who will often corrupt those torrents, and get your IP.

Edit: You can always try IsoHunt, which is a good search engine for torrentz. Like this search for example. http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=photoshop

Edited by Captainbooyah

You don't have any "DHT" nodes which means you're not connecting.

Do you use a router, or a firewall?

If you find torrents to still be a pin in the ass, you can always get someone who has a version of Photoshop to upload the installer and all onto a File Hosting site, like these: http://www.zupload.com/ , http://www.woofiles.com/ .

Edited by Captainbooyah

Ok, maybe you can forget about torrenting, and try looking at a website like projectw.org

You do need to register, but it's fast. Once you're all signed up, you can search the place for CS3, and you'll find quite a few files.

If you choose to register, and sign up, follow this link, and I believe you'll find the answer.

Otherwise, trying to figure out port forwarding could cause a bit of a headache.

Edited by Captainbooyah

Theres also this. Photoshop Online Free

I haven't used it yet, don't know if you guys had heard about his, it was all over the web. Adobe is making a version of Photoshop free to the public as an online tool. Might at least work in the interim until you get your copy up and running.

Ok, maybe you can forget about torrenting, and try looking at a website like projectw.org

You do need to register, but it's fast. Once you're all signed up, you can search the place for CS3, and you'll find quite a few files.

If you choose to register, and sign up, follow this link, and I believe you'll find the answer.

Otherwise, trying to figure out port forwarding could cause a bit of a headache.

I read the comments about the download in the link and they say that the key code download does not work. :(

Edited by YellowJacket894

A bud of mine might be able to help you out.

If you have the demo downloaded, and installed, try this 8MB cracked .EXE file that's he's uploaded.

All you have to do is replace the demo's .EXE file with this one. Just drag and drop.

This should work, otherwise, you'll have to have someone mail you a disc or something. :P

Well, SS, gmpartsgirl, could one of you upload it at a site like RapidShare or Megaupload?

I appreciate the help guys. I really do. :)

I've never done it but I suppose I could try tonight. Let me know tonight if you still need it.

I actually still like PS7 better than CS3. It doesn't come with Image Ready anymore which I miss. Plus, I tend to have a few problems possibly because I'm using Vista. I can't put 7 on my vista machine, it freezes. <_<