Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

OC Police chase w/ white Yukon on CNN now!

There's a live police chase on an OC freeway now on CNN, white 2007 Yukon..blasting along passing everything, in and out of HOV lanes..

on the SB 405...up to 105 mph. Stolen apparently. Female driver. Britney making a run?

Apparently been all over the place for over an hour--I-5, 605, 57, etc..

They are saying stolen rental from Anaheim.

OnStar is getting several name checks...apparently, the rental agency called OnStar and OnStar called the police.

The reporters asked if OnStar can remotely disable the car...

Now on I-5 near Dana Point..must be making a run for Mexico.

Now the talking heads are joking about the gas mileage and that it had a full tank, but at these speeds it will run out soon

Talking about ONStar's advantage again.

Now in San Diego county...

I wonder if this will end at the Mexican border checkpoint.

Edited by moltar

Why was it so chopped after it got pulled over? So that in case something bad happened they wouldn't show it?

One of the reporters said they switched to a 10 sec delay..probably for that reason.

I bet the rental company is happy that there was hardly any damage...it looks like the bumper might have been scraped a little, and the wheel is probably damaged, but from what I saw it looks like the Yukon survived pretty well.

The driver's door has a big dent down low where it sideswiped a police car early in the chase...