Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZL-1

Solstice Coupe/Targa spotted in the real world

13 posts in this topic

I really hope they fix that radio antenna location from the concept car. The pics make it appear they haven't yet, which is a shame.

It looks even more unpractical than in the press release photos.

I really hope they fix that radio antenna location from the concept car. The pics make it appear they haven't yet, which is a shame.

The pictures show both the antenna on the right fender (same as concept) and I think one (looks like the base for those mini shark fin things) on the roof, so maybe they'll move it up there?

Not sure about the antenna. The one on the roof could be for OnStar, the one on the fender for the FM radio.

It looks even more unpractical than in the press release photos.

And yes the S2000 CR is so much practical... This car isn't even supposed to be.

And yes the S2000 CR is so much practical... This car isn't even supposed to be.

Why yes, yes it is.

I was mainly referring to the likely horrible blind spots (but I can't say for sure until sitting in it), tiny side windows, and lack of storage space. Yes, the S2000 convertible and CR have usable trunks.

Why yes, yes it is.

I was mainly referring to the likely horrible blind spots (but I can't say for sure until sitting in it), tiny side windows, and lack of storage space. Yes, the S2000 convertible and CR have usable trunks.

It's a battle of form vs. function. Depends on what you want. The S2000 looks okay, but it's not nearly as expressive as the Solstice.

It is a good looking car indeed much better than the ragtop.

Well the S2000 is quite old and in a different price bracket, so it's not all that relevant. The Solstice does desperately need more interior and trunk storage space though.

It's a battle of form vs. function. Depends on what you want. The S2000 looks okay, but it's not nearly as expressive as the Solstice.

The Solstice is indeed expressive, in a bumblebee, VW Bug, "Cars", Yaris hatch, kind of way. The curves give it a lot of character.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room