ATTN: XP715

Although in may not be in the do-it yourself state you might prefer, I do believe your truck awaits. I found it at a car show in Laurel County yesterday. :AH-HA_wink:

03-05-08_1519.jpg

03-05-08_1520.jpg

03-05-08_1518.jpg

03-05-08_1521.jpg

EDIT: Sorry that the photos will not show up here in the rotated state as they do on Photobucket. I will try to fix that later if you wish.

Edited by YellowJacket894

YJ, if you speak to the owner.... let him know.. i dont have cash, but im willing to sell either my soul, kidneys, left arm, right testicle, or any combination

I think you might have to throw in your first-born as well. :AH-HA_wink: :P

I see the photos are finally showing up in their corrected forms. Excellent. 8)

if i have to crank out a kid for it, no big deal.....

Well, I forgot to mention my special "information handling" fee to you. You might not want to know the cost of that. Hint: it involves a hundred dollars, a Holiday Inn in Rochester, and your first wife. j/k :smilewide:

Well, I forgot to mention my special "information handling" fee to you. You might not want to know the cost of that. Hint: it involves a hundred dollars, a Holiday Inn in Rochester, and your first wife. j/k :smilewide:

considering i might not know her yet..... go for it!

...*thinking*

unless its victoria :AH-HA_wink:

considering i might not know her yet..... go for it!

...*thinking*

unless its victoria :AH-HA_wink:

You are walking on a very thin line when it comes to that fee, all I will say. I also forgot to mention that I randomly collect my dues pertaining to that fee, as well. It could be tomorrow. It could be five years. Who knows? The last guy who I collected from was not too happy about the timing, by the way. j/k :smilewide:

XP, I have just gotten off of the phone with the owner. He told me that he is asking fifteen-thousand for it, but he will take twelve-thousand. He said that he has to make back the investment that he put into the truck.

Well, now you have the number you can call, and the asking price. The ball is in your court now.

I hope that I helped you in your search. :)

Unfortunately, although this is a gorgeous truck, $12,000 is out of my budget and too much to pay unless it's EXACTLY what I want. But thanks a ton for even remembering the fact that I'm looking out for one. Find a runner in decent shape for no more than $3500 or so and I'd seriously consider rearranging my life for a week for a road trip!

Understood, XP. If I see anything else, I will certainly let you know! :)

Alternatively, could you buy a long-wheelbase Chevy truck of that era and just install a set of reproduction bed panels? If so, I know where I could look for a long-wheelbase Chevy truck for such a project.