Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

Something that has bothered me ...

5 posts in this topic

Something that has always bothered me about the Pontiac Solstice would be how they moved the placement of the arrowhead badge and the hood cutline from the concept car. The repositioning of the badge also gives the car more of a "cheeky" look that bothers me a little bit.

C1660FD9A14546CA87F46815463B986F.jpg

ndm_pontiac_solstice.jpg

Just something that I came to a full realization of while looking at my sig.

Still a beautiful car, however, and it doesn't do much in the way of dampening my appreciation of the car.

Edited by YellowJacket894

I agree, in addtion the bulging headlights of the production version have always bugged me.

They had no choice with the badge... a front license plate would have covered up the one on the concept.

They had no choice with the badge... a front license plate would have covered up the one on the concept.

It's unfortunate where they mounted the plate...the plates ruins the look of the grille...they should have mounted the driving lights higher or encorporated them into the headlight pod and mounted the plate to the side instead.

It's unfortunate where they mounted the plate...the plates ruins the look of the grille...they should have mounted the driving lights higher or encorporated them into the headlight pod and mounted the plate to the side instead.

Agreed.

I would have probably shrunk the driving lights to a certain degree, instead of moving them up, to allow for an offset plate.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0