Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

For Sale: 1987 Ferrari GTA

10 posts in this topic

Posted Image

I can call things what they're really not, too. I still like the Ford Darus I saw last week in the Nickel Shopper.

Ummm, right. Problem is that there is probably someone dumb enough to believe its a Ferrari.

This weeks newspaper ad had a 2005 Chevy Cobalt spes with a picture of an Aveo and a 2006 Impala with the a pic of the '05 model (I wasn't supprised on that one)

Hmmm...speaking of 'Ferrari GTAs', anyone remember the modified 3rd gen Firebirds that had Ferrari 308-like body work? I remember seeing a couple in Miami in the late '80s... they actually looked pretty decent up-close--a blending of 308 and Firebird styling cues..don't recall what they were called, though.

There's a guy here in Mass trying to sell a 1986 Fiero with high miles for like $6000. There was some funny misprint in the ad but I forget what... I believe it said 2.8 liter V8 or something silly like that.

There's a guy here in Mass trying to sell a 1986 Fiero with high miles for like $6000. There was some funny misprint in the ad but I forget what... I believe it said 2.8 liter V8 or something silly like that.

[post="33874"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some people are idiots, like the owners of the lowline mid-90s Accord coupe with 100+k miles for $5800, the rusted '93 Bronco for $6500, and the faded black CRX with a primer gray door for $4500 I've seen.

Some people are idiots, like the owners of the lowline mid-90s Accord coupe with 100+k miles for $5800, the rusted '93 Bronco for $6500, and the faded black CRX with a primer gray door for $4500 I've seen.

[post="33876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh yes, we have plenty of those here in N.E. too. Or some retard trying to sell a car without a title for KBB value. You try to expalin to him that the lack of ownership documentation makes it nearly worthless and you'll give him $1300 for his '86 Firebird but he thinks you're an @sshole.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room