WTF?!?!?!?

Cory Wolfe

Better you than me... :P j/k I was worried about getting snow but instead it's been a heavy down poor all day so there's a flood watch in effect for my area. But the way things are looking, in addition to the flood watch.. there's a snow storm that supposed to hit some time this afternoon <_< And I still have my summer low profile tires on...

We had our first snow on the 10th (Columbus Day). I had the day off..very wierd to see the snow falling while the leaves were still falling. 35 degrees and about 4 inches. Next day it was 60 and sunny--yard sprinklers were going, spraying through the slushy snow-leaf mix..

I'd rather have snow than two weeks of rain. Not one totally dry day since the firsst week of Oct. In the past month we must have had 30" of rain or something crazy like that. Freekin sick of it. Sick to death. The driveway's flooded, the lawn is a swamp.... everythign's freekin wet.

Granted...it is 54 degrees outside right now... But we have only had 1 day of rain so far this month... Now, granted...we are looking at a couple days of light rain this week later on....but this is the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. :)

We've had terrible weather in So Cal... temperatures in the low 60's and light rains on and off throughout the day...

[post="33926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Seriously...I've been so pissed off...I was about to paint some part last week...got everything all prepped and ready to go...then this crappy weather shows up and all I've got is medium temp reducer and in this weatehr the paint would never set...so pissed! :angry:

Well this is what it looks like as of now <_<
Posted Image

A few power outs too and has been flickering ever since.

Driving sucks.. turns aren't that bad but stopping is non existant so I was going at most 20mph...

Flattering pic of the Achieva... not to beat a dead horse but how cool would it be if those cars were hardtops? Looking at the profile in this photo made me think of that.