Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thegriffon

Wolfsburg, wir haben ein Problem

11 posts in this topic

Nice that it will have a lot of extras. This compact Opel will have adaptive suspension "Flex Ride", Bluetooth handsfree, DVD or hard drives Nav, iPod adapter or an intelligent lighting system (AFL).

I posted spy shots back on 3 March of the same prototypes undergoing Finnish winter testing:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=22863

Auto Express (one of Auto Bild's sister publications) prepared the rendering I posted at the end of April based on a flurry of spyshots of these prototypes, which had also been spotted around Germany and at the Nurburgring.

Edited by aatbloke

Nice that it will have a lot of extras. This compact Opel will have adaptive suspension "Flex Ride", Bluetooth handsfree, DVD or hard drives Nav, iPod adapter or an intelligent lighting system (AFL).

How much will it weigh: 2 tonnes?

That interior is a definite step up from the current model. The exterior is blobby, though, like the upcoming Insignia and the current Jetta/Rabbit. Spyshots I've seen of the next Golf show a return to nicer, sharper lines for the VW. Seems like GME is chasing VW in the style wars.

I hope that North America gets the Astra Estate this time around. I like the interior and front clip of the Astra, but the hatchback kills it. Bring the Astra Estate to North America and I'll buy one when it comes time for me to get a new smaller car to go with my bigger one. (That's a promise). It looks better than the Cobalt/G5 Sedans.

18627.jpg

[/Hint to PCS]

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Is that an IRS I see in pic 15?

-RBB

Edited by RBB

The side profile isn't too bad and the interior is quite impressive for a small car.

It has that nice, corporate "stump jumper" look of the current Cobalt.

Yay! :rolleyes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0