The Torrent takes Vacation... In WY, MT and SD!

Well as some of you had noticed I was absent from regular posting sometime. I promise I am making up for it with some amazing Torrent photos from my vacation. Many were taken in the Tetons, others on the Beartooth HWY, and a few in South Dakota in Custer State Park. Another few odd balls were thrown in that I liked. Enjoy them and if I do say so myself they are some of my best, car photographs ever. 56K be warned there are over 40 of them and I only picked about 1/2 of what I took. Please enjoy leave comments and tell me if they are as good as I say or otherwise. Enjoy and feel free to use as wallpapers etc.

IMGP9973.jpg

IMGP9968.jpg

IMGP9953.jpg

Well thanks for all the kind words. Especially the brochure comment GMC. The purple is growing on my too Von, the price was right and it had my oh-so important chrome PA2 wheels so I figured it was meant to be. As the camera Loki it is a Pentax K-100D (I am almost postive all the photos were taken on that) I also have a Pentax K-10D and a Sony Cybershot H-1. My son shots with the K-100D most of the time or the (wife) my daughter and wife also use the H-1. I did take the photos with the K-100D because I didn't need 10 megapixel car photos and 6 mpg were enough anyways. Thanks for the tip I do understand that but sometimes I was in a hurry other times I was taking my time. Thanks again keep the comments coming. :AH-HA_wink: By the way GMC I love sharing and **cough cough showing off** my American cars... :P

Well it was only 4,250 some miles. Ted the secret is a bucket full of supplies, tireshine, car wash solution (in a small bottle), rag, and car washing mit. Very patiently fill of the small bucket as many times as it takes to clean the car... Then bring a some spray wax and your all good. Works like a charm. Enjoy 'em guys!

Edited by gm4life

*nods*

You are welcome.

I love pictures of cars ... but the best pictures are the ones with gorgeous scenery that accents the car ... and that the car accents, too....if that makes any sense. I see that balance in many of the pictures you've posted for us. Some I like better than others, of course, but a lot of the lighting and angles really set them off....at least, imho.

PCS thanks but the real question is when are you getting a Torrent?

Well it's on my wife's list when we get back to the States, but so are a whole lot of others things. Let's see (Torrent, Equinox, Traverse, Vibe, G5, G6, 9 1, 9 3), in the end I will make the final decision, base on Safety, fuel economy, and the big factor, which is, my money pays for it. :smilewide:

Thanks GMCbob I like it alot too. It drives very nice and has good pick-up but the darty handling make it a different and fun to drive them the more refined aka sporting touring driving SLE. I would recommend a Theta to anyone, we loves our.