Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigPontiac

Spied: 2010 GMC Sierra facelift

8 posts in this topic

Uh, well I like the new HD wheels... but I don't see too much new in the front end... looking at the headlight, it looks the same, looking at the chrome portion of the bumper poking out, it looks the same, too. Seems like an almost imperceptible "facelift".

Uh, well I like the new HD wheels... but I don't see too much new in the front end... looking at the headlight, it looks the same, looking at the chrome portion of the bumper poking out, it looks the same, too. Seems like an almost imperceptible "facelift".

To me, it appears as if GMC may be offering the Denali package on the 2500 Series trucks as the tail lights, side molding and chrome door handles are all consistent with the Denali treatment. Also the rear bumper looks to be painted too. The Z71 sticker is the only piece out of place...

Yeah, I noticed that. We saw the HD Denali Concept truck a while back, perhaps it will come to reality.

Looks pretty close to the 2007 SEMA concept other than the wheels, tailgate protector and lack of running boards...

Link #1

Link #2

The concept looks pretty similar to the regular Denali that's out now.

The disguised pic look like maybe the 2010 refresh will have a deep set grille like the '73 or other past GMCs.

The concept looks pretty similar to the regular Denali that's out now.

The disguised pic look like maybe the 2010 refresh will have a deep set grille like the '73 or other past GMCs.

Could be. I think it's a 2500 Denali that's missing it's grille insert under the camo.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room