Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Colour-conscious

ocnblu

OK, there's an awesome new vehicle that you've just gotta have, but there's one problem. The color you've seen (and love) on other cars isn't available on your model... bah.

Name your vehicle and the color you wish it came in.

For example, I'd love to see a Colorado shortbed regular cab ZQ8 in monochrome Laser Blue with Ebony leather and machined or polished factory rims, and a Colorado Z71 4X4 in that cool new pearl brown color that's on the LaCrosse and '06 Impala and Monte with tan interior, body color flares, and machined finished factory rims.

I'd also like to see a nice pale yellow return, like the beautiful Butternut Yellow from GM's 60's pallette. Today's yellows are too bitter, too intense, imo. (Forgive me if you own one.)
Edited by ocnblu

You Colorado combos sound sweet. I wouldn't mind having a truck like that myself. The deep sapphire blue on the LaCrosse might be a decent consolation prize. Impala SS in Victory Red......Mmmmmmm victory red. The Cobalt in that medium green color they use on the TB might be cool.

I'd like to see baby blue come back...with the big chromy rims...looks smashing on almost any car. I agree that pale buttery yellow looks so good. Certain colors go to another level when trimmed in chrome. White for instance just looks so good with sparkling chrome trim, wheels and 'jewelery faceted' headlights.

Well I do like that Sea Foam green but in more brilliance and flake. I also like the equivelent blue. Maybe thats Ocean Blu ? ;-) I like my yellows to pop though and same with blues. I also miss an in your face gold, I dont like the current Buick gold for instance. But Gold is for Oldsmobiles so there you have it. That firey redish bronzish color I painted my Alpine will always remain a favorite. I dont have a combo in mind of hand though I do so wish they would do something about interior choices. Shades of grey Shades of Baby poop

Blu ? You dont have a baby do you ? Its usually one color, just go check out your typical non shades of grey interior and you will find the slight variations are about as much as baby poop varies. They usually eat the same thing according to period in life for the first 3 or so years at which point they become toddlers or children. Thats if your good parents. Good parent doesnt let their 2 year old sit and eat a crayon. We only had one, maybe we were lucky, she didnt develope an appetite for crayons ? :-)

[b]Name your vehicle and the color you wish it came in.

'06 impala

orangish color available on the Colorado and Cobalt

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I wanna drive" ... Trace Adkins ... '(Her Favorite Color Is) Chrome'

MINI - availability of white roof on Pepper White body
Corvette - something that isn't red, white, blue, yellow, or black... silver is decent, one in gray would be classy

As far as color trends, at the moment its silvery beige, light mineral silver, and blue silver. Dark gray was so last week, and medium gray was so last month... totally!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, the Glacier Blue looks awesome on the new Impy, I'd like to see that color expand across the line... a Cobalt SS/SC in Glacier Blue with black leather... it would look so hot with the factory rims. I'd like to see an HHR in Emerald Green (like on the TB) or Glacier Blue as well.

You guys can have all those exterior color combos you want.  I just found out that you can have your GM vehicle in any of the hundreds of colors GM has... as long as you order at least 5 vehicles in that color....

[post="36401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sweet! Z06 group buy, anyone? :CG_all: