Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

To C&G Members in Houston, Texas area

8 posts in this topic

Hurricane Ike is upon you, stay safe, let us know when you return.

Edit: To the rest of C&G, fill up your vehicles tonight, 20 refineries are now shut down, if they are damaged you may see gas prices you never imagined.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I was just checking out the Weather Channel. Ike is a huge storm. Its going to do a lot of damage.

As far as gas goes: I left for work this morning at 4:15 am every gas station I passed the price for regular was $3.51, when I got gas this evening I paid $3.86.

Appearantly by tomorrow it will go past the $4 mark and it will be rationed. 10 gal. limit

Stay safe, y'all. Seriously.. we don't want to see any of you missing!

I was just checking out the Weather Channel. Ike is a huge storm. Its going to do a lot of damage.

As far as gas goes: I left for work this morning at 4:15 am every gas station I passed the price for regular was $3.51, when I got gas this evening I paid $3.86.

Appearantly by tomorrow it will go past the $4 mark and it will be rationed. 10 gal. limit

That explains why everyone was filling up tonight....

I didn't, but I don't have to drive much this weekend, so I 'll be fine.

Stay safe, y'all. Seriously.. we don't want to see any of you missing!

:yes:

Stay safe!

That explains why everyone was filling up tonight....

I didn't, but I don't have to drive much this weekend, so I 'll be fine.

I don't know if the gas rations are nation wide, but I believe they went into affect in a few states

We got hit with what was left of Ike last night. It decided to swing up this way, we got some hellacious winds and rain. It actually woke me up. Didn't wake anyone else in the house up, which is weird because I'm usually the heavy sleeper. My cable went out sometime this morning, I was actually online when it happened, but I dont remember when it actually was, the whole 3-5am timeframe is a blur to me. There were some pretty good sized trees that fell, and some roads in lower areas are flooded, but overall it wasn't too bad. We didn't even lose power, and my power goes out all the time for no reason.

I just went over to YouTube and watched some vids out of Texas. Pretty wild stuff, looks like.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0