Need a Gift idea for some one in there early 20's

capriceman

Some of you know i am doing some work on the political campaigns as security and other stuff. If with 3 other guys all in there early 20's. its comical because I'm old enough to be there Dad's. So they call me Pa. Well as a joke at the range today I bet that I could shoot better with my pistol than they can with there scoped rifles at 100 yards. If I won they would have to buy me a S&W 1911 .45 pistol because they complain my 9mm Browning wont cut the job anymore. It was close but a 3rd party counted the points and I came out ahead by 5 points. I said i would take them out to the bar and to forget about the bet. Well to my surprise when we meet up later they got me the pistol. At first i was mad but than really set back and made me feel guilty. I need to get these guys something though because it has been the time of my life these past couple of weeks.

Anyway since i have a guilt trip what should i get these 20 year old's? Ipods, Cameras? Camaro's? Thanks for your suggestions.

A corvette. haha, but in all seriousness dinner and some gift cards to best buy would be great. Or just the gift cards.

BTW NICE score on the S&W 1911, i'm truly jealous. It will serve you for decades to come. Plus they feel nice and sturdy in your hand :wub:

and uh, holy crap dude, you must be one hell of a shot. so additional props on that. Is your pistol scoped or were you using the irons?

::edit:: whats the finish on your new 1911? Blued, stainless?

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

everyone loves music... gift certificate to music store?

or... AMMO! that would be a logical gift for someone who

frequents the range.

People always get caught up on material possession when trying to give gifts. I know when I receive gifts, I'd much rather someone spring for a fun experience I can cherish more than $h! that I can accumulate. So in the spirit of non-materialism, I have to suggest that you get your friends some hookers. And coke. Nothing like snorting coke off a hooker's ass to really show your friends how much you care.

I'm sure hookers would go over well with the GF's... But I know they would enjoy it. So Gift cards to Best Buy and a night at the strip club i guess should do it.

Mr. Civic It was with Iron Sights. I hope I'm good. But I was a Sniper For the Army's SOD. Which allows me to own...

barrett2b.jpg

Its bad ass but i hate it. So many little things annoy me about it.

I went today and shot off 3 boxes of .45's in the 1911. It's stainless with wood grips. very nice and balanced. it kicks nicely, Also it will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Thanks for the ideas. I you think you have another good idea feel free.

Really, who buys music anymore?

Me. :(

Best Buy cards are always awesome, or if he uses Amazon, a gift code works too. If hookers and blow is a no go, then paintball is always awesome. Nothing says 'Happy Birthday' to someone better than shooting them in the ass from 50 yards away.

then paintball is always awesome.

hmm... that does fun, but there young and agile I'm big, old, and slow. I guess I could cheat and still show them skill doesn't go away with age.