Blake Noble

The Volt in capitivity.

7 posts in this topic

The link: http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-hybrid-n...-took-pics.html

The images (remove if not allowed):

IMG_1449w.jpg

IMG_1464w.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Very interesting grille details. It appears to be behind plastic. A user at another forum also stated it was quite different than what we've seen in pre-production photos of the Volt and actually was closer to the concept version. You decide:

chevrolet-volt-launch.jpg

1zcl53k.jpg

Very interesting grille details. It appears to be behind plastic. A user at another forum also stated it was quite different than what we've seen in pre-production photos of the Volt and actually was closer to the concept version. You decide:

Despite being a "production" design, these are still one-off, pre-production design prototypes, and the actual car in 2011 will be different. The wheels definitely won't be 18s, as they are now.

I wish the lightning bolt in the word Volt lit up.

Great to see these pics...but sad when you realize it's still 2 years or so from being in the showrooms.. :(

That would be a waste of electricity.

LEDs barely use electricity, but I could see using an uber-high reflective material for the bolt instead.

Despite being a "production" design, these are still one-off, pre-production design prototypes, and the actual car in 2011 will be different. The wheels definitely won't be 18s, as they are now.

They are 17's right now, and I hope they stay.

I might have to become a priuschat.com member so that I can correct and explain some of their Volt "Facts"

Edited by BuddyP

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor