HHR Spring Edition

avant1963

This is exactly what GM needs to start doing - ala Scion and PT, making special editions. The HHR Spring Edition will have: Special Victory Red paint Silver decal Two-tone Ebony/Grey seats Body colored running boards Foglamps and a host of options [attachment=91:attachment] Production will begin early 06 and will be limited to 2300 units.

I LOVE the HHR, Spring Edition or not. There's an orange one that parks in the some lot I do at the train station and I'm tempted to steal it. This is what happens when GM thinks straight, the GM I want to see succeed.

Victory red is the non-metallic red that's on the Silverado, Colorado, and, I think... Cobalt.

[post="38716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

So... It is plain red? Cool... it really doesn't look like it in that picture.

(just checked out Victory Red on the Chevy website... it is was I was hoping for)

• 2 weeks later...
[/Speechless] Ummm... this is up there wiht the Levis edition Gremlin for useless.

• 1 month later...
The HHR is one of my favorite vehicles. It also has super powers...my father-in-law and I actually agree onsomething for once!!!! he likes it too. I almost fell over when he said that he liked it, I used to think the only thing we agreed on is that his Daughter (my lovely wife) was the best woman on the planet!! lol :blink:

The HHR is one of my favorite vehicles. It also has super powers...my father-in-law and I actually agree onsomething for once!!!! he likes it too.

I almost fell over when he said that he liked it, I used to think the only thing we agreed on is that his Daughter (my lovely wife) was the best woman on the planet!! lol :blink:

[post="63142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It is a nice little car. There are a few around here that people have traded much more expensive suvs for. One guy Traded in a Land Rover in on an HHR because of the Utility and economy.

It is a nice little car. There are a few around here that people have traded much more expensive suvs for. One guy Traded in a Land Rover in on an HHR because of the Utility and economy.

[post="63153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

How much did the Chevy dealer end up paying him to buy the HHR and give them the Land Rover? :P