New Camera = Random Pictures

Cory Wolfe

With the purchase of my new Canon Powershot SX10 IS, of course I had to take some test photos. I haven't really had the chance to take any serious, directly motivated shots with it yet, however. Just random ones seeing what it can do. I know Dodgefan wanted to atleast see some of these.

Me and my camera: :P

080.jpg

Random inside/outdoor, day/night, sharply focused/landscape... and my two Boxers.

035.jpg

036.jpg

042.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

016.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

067.jpg

Some shots using the Macro setting:

015.jpg

025.jpg

028.jpg

I see one of those pups is getting a little gray around the edges, so sweet and sad to see that happen to such a good friend.

Nice pics, Vipes, maybe you have a future as a pro?

Yes, Harley's getting old. I believe he's going on 8 and the other hyper dogs have probably aged him a little more than is natural. :P

Thanks. It could be something I want to do. Probably moreso than automotive design.

that a model seven remington?

You've got me. It's my dad's.

Wow, BV ... definitely some cool shots. Sounds like you are enjoying your new camera :).

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's the right time to rock the night away" ... Bobby Helms ... 'Jingle Bell Rock'