Part II: '07 Escalade Exposed

Trimnell1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...looking at the pic of the white one and the black one on the Caddy website, I see they did do a little tweaking on the B-pillar trim to distinguish it from the Tahoe and Yukon (a black applique over the door uppers, it looks like).

Hmmm...looking at the pic of the white one and the black one on the Caddy website, I see they did do a little tweaking on the B-pillar trim to distinguish it from the Tahoe and Yukon (a black applique over the door uppers, it looks like).

[post="42557"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:rotflmao:

I just read the threads and see that, in general, no one can make up their minds about what GM should do.  But, this will get us completely off topic. 

[post="42551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Most of us aren't smart enough to know what GM should do. There are about 4 people here who probably do know. I just hope that the GMT900's can generate a lot of cash fast.

The mags will do what they can to make sure the 900s fail. They'll rate the Tahoe behind the Sequoia or 4runner, behind the Pathfinder, but ahead of the Expedition. After all...theyre the experts right? Im very very curious to see what they have to say about these new vehicles, and how they review the new Tahoe. Theyve been raving the Z-06...so we'll see. They didnt give the Solstice a whole-hearted thumbs up so you never know...

Complaints about it not following the bold styling of the Sixteen? Look again at the Sixteen. It's a very smooth design itself. And the Escalade is a very handsome truck. Though I wish it were more distinguished, it looks so much better than the outgoing model. Except one thing: the lower front fascia. I hate it. It looks like an open wound. Really, did Cadillac designers spend any energy on that part of the car?