• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
CaddyRich

For Sale- Red ZR1

Ok...here goes.

We just received a Red ZR1 1LZ that the client backed out on...so it's available for sale. No miles...fresh off the transporter. $108,620 plus tax and doc. That's all. Anyone who is seriously interested can call me at 219-229-9297. I'm in Northern Indiana...45 min from downtown Chicago - hour and change from O'Hare. Any takers?

Rich

:chevy:

I can give you $10, a few bits of string, and a slightly dinged Town and Country.

So...that totals $20 and some string...J/K

I'll trade you an 09 Silverado, 94 Camaro Z28, and $50.00! lol Seriously though I hope someone buys her from you.

Edited by Daryl Z71

I will give you a 2004 corvette Commemorative, A 2004 XLR (both low miles) a couple of kids, my wife, BOTH nuts (oh wait - you NEED BALLS to drive a ZR-1)

I would so love that car. I will tell some people I know who may be in the market.

I will give you a 2004 corvette Commemorative, A 2004 XLR (both low miles) a couple of kids, my wife, BOTH nuts (oh wait - you NEED BALLS to drive a ZR-1)

I would so love that car. I will tell some people I know who may be in the market.

Thanks...I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

It's gone.

Sold this afternoon. I knew it wouldn't last long.

:D

Edited by CaddyRich

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.