Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Car.. With a Question... UPDATE 6!

...and you are posting plenty of pics once it gets here, right???

Chris

Of course! I haven't posted any recently of my fleet. Once the Bonneville gets fixed at the body shop and I get to wax it a few times I will post some of her along with the Torrent which needs wax as well. Along with for the first time ever a shot of both of my beige grandma cars. Well at least one of them is a grandma car. So it will all happen over the summer, but you will see my new LS or what my son would call "his" as soon as I get the title.

While I am thinking of it the 2001 will get a coat of wax too and the 2005 will get a couple as well. Also where can I get mudflaps with the white Chevy or Impala logo on them for the car, I want to put some on it to protect it. Or should I just forget about it because its been drive 4 years without? Its just the wheels wells are really clean and I think they are worth saving.

Edited by gm4life

skip the mudflaps....

Just enjoy the car.

A little Mothers Carnuba and a little Mobil 1 can go a long way, dude.

Chris

Well I just don't want the rear fenders to rust. It happend on my one car that didn't have them the Delta 88. I am considering getting them anyways. Maybe not a Chevy or Impala set, just something to protect those poor fender wells. I will enjoy that car, and my son will more so.

I've found keeping the car clean and a good coat of wax to be the bet way to keep the car from rusting.

Mudflaps jsut kind of break up the lines of the car, imho.

Again, PICS PICS PICS

I've found keeping the car clean and a good coat of wax to be the bet way to keep the car from rusting.

Mudflaps jsut kind of break up the lines of the car, imho.

Again, PICS PICS PICS

They will come in good time... I agree waxing is the best way but I am over-protective. :AH-HA_wink:

No offical word yet... I am hoping to have it end of this week or early next week. I will keep everyone posted, and upload photographs as soon as it comes home, and it looks like for the first time in 8 years the 2001 is going to sit outside.