Another clean 2-door!

Nice looking truck, good price, wonder about the miles.

Nice that it hasn't been modded or abused. 1994 would be the first year for R134a right? So it wouldn't need R12 to charge the system....hmmmm....

(although I fix refrigeration and can buy R12)

Wish had a space in the garage for it...really, as 'blu said...a nice looking truck.

Chris

Oh wow... this one is extremely close, and is in my favorite color. Even though it's not a GMC Yukon, it has definitely caught my eye. It's literally right across the river from me (20 minute drive). Boy I wish I could get out of my lease scott-free for something like this.

:lol:

Just working my magic...

Yea just like you worked your magic on me and gave me the bug to buy a 2 door now. :fryingpan:

Watch it everyone, Camino is like your best drinking buddy and addictive! :tipsy:

:P

I agree that is a very pretty Chevy Blazer. But I gonna stick with getting my Yukon. :D

Oh why did I have to lose my job?!?! So close I can just about to see it from my house (lol!). And it's in my favorite color too. I wonder how many miles are on it?

The economy really sucks right now....

Sorry to hear about your job loss.

Chris